- Customer submits an order with the following information:
- Company Name/Contact Name
- Billing Address/Mailing Address
- Office phone Number/Cell Phone number (When we are shipping we need to be able to get in contact with you after office hours)
- Email address/Fax number
- Desired Deliver Date Range
- Cool Springs Nursery will process order and send Customer a Contract with an order confirmation.
- Customer will review the contract and order confirmation. Then sign and return with a 20% deposit.
- Order is not official until Cool Springs Nursery has signed contract with deposit.
- Cool Springs Nursery will work with customers to work out shipping details.
- Customer sends in Final payment prior to shipment
- Cool Springs Nursery will ship your order! We will call you when it ships with the Drivers Information so you can know when it is coming and have your crew ready to unload
All customers are set up as Prepaid.
If you wish to have Net 30 terms you must fill out our credit application for approval. Cool Springs Nursery will follow up with your bank and trade reference and possible run a credit check. Once approved Cool Springs will contact you with your credit Limit, however even if you are approved for net 30 terms you still must pay a 25% deposit.
Check - Write the check to : COOL SPRINGS NURSERY, INC.
Credit Card Authorization Form - We accept MasterCard and Visa Credits to make payment easy for you.
Shipping and Split Loads
Cool Springs Nursery (CSN) spends countless hours negotiating with trucking companies and brokers in order to secure reliable service at the lowest possible price. For customers that order less than a truck load, Cool Springs Nursery will arrange for you to share a truck with other customers in your area. CSN does split loads almost everywhere on the east coast, Texas and west to Memphis. This maximizes the efficiency and decreases the shipping costs.